It’s time to get your skills ready for Prime Day, one of the biggest shopping days of the year. You’ll soon be able to reach and delight even more customers via voice.
To put your best skill forward, watch the on-demand Twitch stream, Prime Your Skill for Prime Day. You’ll learn how to design, build, and launch conversational skills that deliver customer value and drive habitual use.
In addition to skill-building tips, we’ll share exclusive insights from best-selling author Gary Vaynerchuk to help you get inspired. You’ll learn why Vaynerchuck is excited about the future of voice, what customers love in an engaging voice experience, and our vision for the future of voice UIs. We’ll also share stories about how some of the most successful skill developers in the world are building their businesses with Alexa.
Resource Roundup: Prime Your Skills for Prime Day
To help you get started, we shared a number of resources during our live Twitch sessions. Check out these blog posts, documentation, and other helpful material to start improving your skill.
- On-Demand Webinar: Voice Design 101
- Alexa Skill Builder’s Guide: How Building for Voice Differs from Building for the Screen
- Documentation: Amazon Alexa Voice Design Guide
- Video: Alexa Developer Console
- Documentation: Alexa Skills Kit Command-Line Interface
- GitHub: ASK Software Development Kits
- Blog Post: Why Testing and Automation Matter
- Blog Post: Tips for a Successful Alexa Skill Certification
- Documentation: Develop Skills in Multiple Languages
- Alexa Skill Builder’s Guide: How to Scale Your Alexa Skill Using Amazon Web Services
- Blog Post: Improve Alexa Skill Discovery and Name-Free Use of Your Skill with CanFulfillIntentRequest (Beta)
- Blog Post: How to Promote Your Skill
- Alexa Skill Builder’s Guide: 10 Things Every Skill Should Do
- Blog Post: Gain Interaction Insights Using New Analytics in the ASK Developer Console
- Web Page: AWS Promotional Credits
- Web Page: Alexa Developer Rewards
- Documentation: In-Skill Purchasing
Get started today to get your skill ready for new and returning customers. And connect with us on Twitch and Twitter to stay up to date on the latest Alexa news and events. Sign up for our newsletter to get Alexa developer news delivered straight to your inbox. We can’t wait to see what you build.
Source: Alexa Developer Blog