ms.gov Alexa Skill
Finding important Mississippi government information on ms.gov just got a lot easier. With ms.gov’s "Ask Mississippi" skill, Alexa can find information located on ms.gov quickly. All you have to do is ask.
After you enable the skill, try asking Alexa when your drivers license expires (requires a myMS account) or how to renew your hunting and fishing license.
• To interact best with Alexa, you’ll need to set up a myMS profile on ms.gov.
• If you don’t have a myMS profile, set one up at ms.gov.
Once enabled, say "Alexa, ask Mississippi..."
• To give me the contact information to the Department of Revenue.
• When does my drivers license expire?
• To give me a random fact.
And if you want more Mississippi information from us, that's great! Because we're building new features even as you read this.
Check out www.ms.gov for more info.