Expense Tracker Alexa Skill
Keep track of your costs with Expense Tracker, your personal expense manager. Expense Tracker will create a finance overview and can help you manage your money. You might use the example phrases below as your guide.
- You can add your expenses to one of the existing categories food, household, clothes, work and fun: "Alexa, tell Expense Tracker that I paid 10 dollars for food"
- You can also create new categories: "Alexa, ask Expense Tracker to add the category travel",
- Delete empty categories by saying: "Alexa, ask Expense Tracker to delete the category travel"
- Expense Tracker can provide a summary of all your spendings per category: "Alexa, ask Expense Tracker for my report"
- It is possible to reset your account and all your costs: "Ask Expense Tracker to reset my account". But be careful. If you do that you will loose all your entries.
- Of course you can always ask the Expense Tracker for help or to stop.
Disclaimer: This skill might not be suitable for all ages.