Chk-In Cam - Smart Home Skills Alexa Skill
If you own one or more Chk-In camera, enabling this skill set allows you to:
- Turn your camera ON, or
- Turn your camera OFF
Voice command to launch Google Play Apps (such as Skype, Netflix, etc) is currently not supported in this Smart Home skill, but it is supported in the Advanced Skills.
To use Alexa with Chk-In camera, please followed the steps below:
1. Created an account on chkincam.com by registering your camera.
2. Launch Alexa app and go to "Menu->Skill". Type "Chk-In Cam" in the Search bar. Follow by Enabling the Skill set.
3. You will be redirect to Chk-In Login page, enter your email and password.
4. Click Authorize when prompted.
5. You will be asked to do Device Discovery.
6. Once your camera has been discovered, you will be able to give voice command to your camera.