Almond for Smart Home Alexa Skill
With the 'Almond for Smart Home' skill and Alexa, you can now interact with your lights, switches, dimmers, and thermostats by voice.
To get started, select the ‘Enable Skill’ button in the Alexa App to link your Almond account and discover your device(s). Find more information about connecting Smart Home devices at http://amzn.to/291lR7u
When using the skill, you need to specify by name which device or sensor to use. There are two ways to define this/these names:
• Use the name(s) you set up already – these are shown in the Almond app and can be changed, or
• Create an Alexa group, like Bedroom or Downstairs, and add the device(s) or sensor(s) to the group. More information at http://amzn.to/2965dCE
Once you know the name or group of your device(s), you can say the following:
* If you have switches or non-dimmable lights, you can turn them on/off, for example: “Alexa, turn on my Bedroom lights”.
* If you have dimmable lights, you can change the brightness, for example: “Alexa, brighten Downstairs", or "Alexa, dim the Living Room lights".
* If you have thermostats, you can change the temperature, for example: “Alexa, increase Bedroom temperature”, or “Alexa, set Downstairs temperature to 72”.
If you have any questions, please visit the Almond FAQ at https://www.securifi.com/faq